Follow me

reading on creativity

I confess, I've been reading blog posts/online tips on creativity as opposed to doing anything creative.

Below are the blogs I've visited today:
Other links:


Oh actually I'm halfway through drawing another mandala (picture above). I was still a little bit irked over how uneven my previous attempt was. I'm not sure whether this one is finished yet; I feel there is more to be added, though I can't figure out what yet. Will upload follow up post when it gets finished.

Comments

  1. Beautiful mandala! I need to get busy and create also vs. dreaming of everyone else's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mandalas look way better than the one I tried. Much, much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, I hope to create more mandalas in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts