Follow me

What happened to the time?

I didn't realise that I haven't posted in a month... how time flies!

I have been journaling, but I just haven't been blogging about it. True, I haven't been journaling/creating as much as when I first started, however I'd like to think that I put more thought and effort into my creations now than just random scribbling.

At the same time, there were a few issues that I was working through on my pages which still rubs raw when I read them. Mayhap I can post them up in the future when I can look back on them with amusement...


I went to Las Vegas and San Francisco with family for two weeks in the middle of February . When I say "family" this is a small part of my extended family... 14 people... ranging from 13 to 80 years old.

This was not a relaxing trip.

Along with the sudden change from hot humid Hong Kong (humidity of 98%) to hot DRY Las Vegas, I caught a nasty cough on the 12 hour flight to San Francisco, so I was feeling exhausted everyday.

So many things to see, so much to do, but I wasn't in a position to do much. This includes journal pages.

Of course I took plenty of photos, so I should crack down and do some pages using the photos as prompts before I forget about it all. Grand Canyon, David Copperfield, Lions in MGM, Lance Burton, Bellagio, Ka....


This is the third time I've been to San Francisco and it is still the prettiest city I've seen in the US. Sure, I haven't been to all the cities, but it beats cities like LA and NY hands down (I am not going to list all the cities I've been to... =_=).

Unfortunately I was only in San Francisco for two days and since most family members haven't been, we only did all the touristy things (Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, Seven Sisters, Fisherman's Wharf etc). It would have been a lot more fun if I got to walk around and discovered all the nooks and crannies of this city by the bay.

Well that’s a short catch up for now, and I hope to put up some art journaling stuff soon (there’s also the stuff I’ve been doing for Suzi Blu’s class… there’s the Creative Goddess online course that I’ve put on the back burner until I’m done with the Petit Girl class).

Comments

Popular Posts