Follow me

actual scrapbook layouts

I love the simplicity of Project Life spreads, but I also love the creative designs of traditional scrapbook layouts.

Although I have yet to create a spread completely on my own, here's a couple that I have done (or completed) recently.

I actually made this spread at one of the workshops at Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo back in March. However I didn't have a photo that matched (mainly because I usually take photos in landscape and this LO was for a portrait shot) and it wasn't until recently that I found a photo fit the layout perfectly.


This layout was created for Cathy Zielske's Clean and Simple class at Big Picture Classes. I've never made a hybrid layout before, and I found it quite difficult to glue all the elements down in straight lines. However I did manage, and I look forward to adding more hybrids to my collection.

Comments

Popular Posts