Follow me

citrus twist kit - march project life kit


I've been meaning to post about this about a week ago - I seriously need to schedule some weekly blogging time!

My March Citrus Twist Project Life kit has arrived!

I can't wait to start playing with them!


I should mention that on the day I received this kit, I also got notified by Studio Calico that I'm finally off their waiting list and can expect to start receiving their kit next month.

Ack, blow to my budget! Definitely no more shopping until I've decided which kit club to stick with.

Oh, should I also say that I've recently discovered Shimelle's Best of Both Worlds Scrapbooking Kit?

Instead of having to subscribe to a monthly kit, Shimelle posts a shopping list of coordinating items she'll be using for the month onto Two Peas in a Bucket and invite others to join her.
It's such a great idea! You get to add to or subtract from the list as you desire - there's no locked in subscription!

The problem though is that stock gets sold out so quickly on Two Peas and international shipping can get so expensive. But who knows, once I've narrowed down on my kit club commitments I might try out Shimelle's list.

Comments

Popular Posts