Follow me

project life: week 19 - trying out smaller photos


This week I tried something different. Instead of printing out 4x6 photos, I decided to print smaller photos, nothing larger than 3x4.

This gave me a little bit more room to play with paper, in this case, the Maggie Holmes' Crate Paper Collection. I love the 6x6 paper pad that came in Citrus Twist's April PL Kit.


Each of the 4x6 pockets then became mini layouts in themselves - although I tried to keep the embellishment to a minimum.


I don't really know what to do with ribbon, so I asked on 2Peas and I was given multitudes of suggestions. The above picture was one suggestion.
If I had a sewing machine, I would sew right down the middle of it...



This was also the week I discovered geocaching, so there's plenty of photos of the caches I found during the week.



 A little sparse on the words today, but I tried to take more photos to make up for it.




Today I'm linking up with The Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday. Click on the link for more PL inspiration.

Comments

Popular Posts