Follow me

layout: this is not the london bridge

Winter months in Melbourne are horrible for taking photos in natural lighting. Even with Spring in full swing, I'm still not getting enough light. So I finally ended up taking my layouts to work with me so I can snag a couple of shots during lunchtime.

This is another layout for my Europe tour last year. I really like how this layout turned out, even though its fairly monochromatic. I thought the colour really reflected the kind of weather I got that first day in London.


This is a layout about how most people mistaken the Tower Bridge for the London Bridge. 

When we got off our tour bus at the London Bridge, people just rushed to snap photos of the Tower Bridge in the distance, missing the fact that they were actually standing on the London Bridge itself.



Comments

Popular Posts